Commercial Plastic Carving Board with Groove, NSF Certified, HDPE Poly (18 x 12 x 0.5 Inch, White)
Commercial Plastic Carving and Cutting Board
Our professional grade poly carving board is engineered for food service professionals for frequent and repetitive use. Made using a multi-process injection molded manufacturing process, our half inch thick HDPE (high density polyethylene) boards have good wear and heat tolerance engineered for high use environments.
Designed by chefs, the surface is lightly textured to provide a slight grip to help prevent slipping and to assist with prep. An outer groove well (juice groove) also keeps liquids from running off the cutting board and onto the work tables or countertops.
Each cutting board is NSF certified and bears the NSF stamp and logo. HDPE is also FDA approved for food contact.
- Commercial Grade White Plastic – NSF and FDA Approved for Restaurants
- Long Life Material – Solid High Density Poly (HDPE) Resists Stains, Warping and Cuts
- Outer Juice Groove – Traps Liquids and Prevents Messy Counters (aka Juice Well, Juice Moat or Drip Groove)
- Dishwasher Safe – Commercial and Home Use Safe Up to 250 F Degrees
- Grip Textured Surface – Prevents Slipping and Assists with Preparation